Friday, July 23, 2010

How did I get the blogger job? Thanks to April Zack

Many people asked me how I got this blogger job. I am a member of the Young Professionals Program. Some OSA members confused this with the Recent Graduate member category. While only individuals who have completed a college-level degree program within the last three years are eligible for recent graduate program and get a discount membership rate, all members under 40 years of age are eligible for the young professional program, which matches Recent Graduate Members with career-building volunteer opportunities that align with their areas of technical interest. You just have to sign up.

April Zack, head of OSA Student Chapters and the Young Professionals organization of the OSA, contacted me before the meeting regarding writing a blog and I agreed. April set up the blog and edited all the blog posts. I greatly appreciate her for all her help and for making this blog happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment