Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Monday poster session

Before the Monday poster session, I divided the posters to 4 categories: Must see, need to see, should see and will see if I have time.

I discussed with Professor Kung regarding the results with the synthesize of subfemtosecond periodic waveforms. Then I talked to Maximillian Bradller and asked a few questions about his work on continuum generation in laser host materials towards table-top OPCPA. He put his color-printed small size posters and papers by his poster. When I was there, the poster prints were already gone. I think it is a good idea to do that.

Poster sessions are such a good opportunity to meet people and have face to face, one to one discussion. Many of the speakers have posters as well, so I felt satisfied to get most of my questions answered.

Met professor Marcos Dantus again. He is such a wise man. I will always remember his “point” about being patient when looking for a job.

My husband took a lot of pictures and you can tell there were many hot discussions there. Anyone who wants a large size picture of yours can click on the picture, which will lead you to a high resolution picture. You can also email me at mczhi [at] tamu.edu. I will send you the picture.




















No comments:

Post a Comment